Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28th - "#ILUMINAelMUNDO" - Week 79

Hola Familia!

Heres a quick rundown on the week. 

-Someone told me he thought I was 33...
-Hermana Reneer and I had exchanges
-Rosalia came to church again (she canceled her baptism but she's just gotta be feeling it, so I know her time will come and I was happy to see her at church again)
- The Avendaños continue to comment on the changes in their lives. This week they specifically shared the power of prayer in their lives and the peace they have felt praying. 
-The sisters and I celebrated Thanksgiving the other night with hot chocolate and Christmas lights
-I flooded someones house after breaking the bathroom faucet (dont worry mom and dad, we already have everything figured out).
-The Christmas Initiative is the best thing in the world! We have been working tons with the video and the pass along cards. People are so receptive after watching the video. 

But mostly I just want to take the time to thank all of you for being so supportive during my mission. I have felt your love and prayers! 18 months passed by too quickly but, this has been the best experience of my life and I have never felt happier. I have come to know my Savior as I have read the scriptures daily, prayed, worked with my companions, followed the spirit, and as I have done my best to help others come unto Christ. I can't really express how I feel because I am just overcome with emotions. I know this is the true church and that God calls prophets to guide us. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I have been blessed as I have studied and applied it to my life. I know Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us and knows us perfectly. He is there during the goods and bads. I also know that ALL of us need Christ and that God will always prepare people to receive the gospel. As we sincerely pray for opportunities to help and find them he will lead us to our brothers and sisters who need help. I will never be able to repay my savior for his sacrifice but I am willing to do whatever Heavenly Fathers ask of me. I am in his hands and will always be in his hands. I love my savior and I love this gospel. I love Chile. The culture. The language (its not spanish just in case you are wondering. I will come home speaking Chilean). And most importantly the people. I have made another family here. The mission has changed me! 

I'll see you all soon! I love you and thanks again for everything! 

Hermana Freedman



No comments:

Post a Comment