Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 1, 2016 - Week 62 "Arica Siempre Arica, Mayor es mi Lealtad"

Hey!!! 
Wow, I definitely received an unexpected transfer call this week. I will be heading back to Arica! The same zone and stake but the neighboring ward Zapahuira! I am so excited and the only downside may be the 20 hour bus ride. I will be with Hermana Gemin from Peru and we are the STLs. I'm loosing hope that I will speak good english when I get back. Haha

This week was really great! We had 6 investigators at church again! Sandra and Maria Jose have baptismal dates for the 20th of August as does Aurora!!!! We started working more with the members to help Sandra and Maria Jose in their progress and members work miracles!!! 

We also have a newer investigator Andrea who came to church yesterday. She attended a baptism in Pimientos on Saturday and is making big changes in her life. Her process will be a little bit longer than usual but I am so happy that I could take part in her conversion. 

We also have been teaching a less active man, his wife, and daughter. Yesterday they came to church and in the afternoon we had a great lesson. It was amazing to see how Juan has started to find his tesimony again and he and his wife have really started thinking about having an eternal family.  

Looking back, my time in Maray was definitely one of the best parts of my mission. We may not have had a baptism, but I grew as a person and feel that Heavenly Father is proud of the work we have done together. I am so grateful that I could be with Hermana Chamorro. 

Love you all and sorry for such a short email! 


Hermana Freedman










No comments:

Post a Comment