Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 12, 2015 - Week 19 The Armour of God

Hey everyone!

Wow, new transfer! This week was REALLY slow and I honestly don't have very many stories to tell. We are really stuggling to find new people here in our sector, and nobody is opening doors but I have faith that if we just keep working, we will find someone. 

We had a lesson with Claudia and Patricio again and it was great! They just need to come to church!!!! That is one thing we stuggle with more than anything is getting people to come to church. The people here are pretty lazy, and nobody wants to be in the chapel at 9.30. But we will just keep inviting them. They have 2 great families in the ward that are helping them out, but at some point they are going to have to choose if they are going to progress or not. 

We also had a lesson with a less active we found, Virginia. She is the sweetest and has such a big testimony. But once again doesn´t feel the need to come to church or do anything. It is really hard to find her because her schedule is crazy but I hope we can reactivate her and hopefully in the future teach her 2 kids who arent members. 

Hermana Requejo my new companion is great. She is 27, from Peru, and this is her last transfer in the mission! She LOVES to cook and all she talks about is food. We are actually going to a members house today and she is going to cook them lunch. From my experience Peruvian food is super good so I'm pretty excited. 

I dont have anything else to tell you, but one thing I studied this week that I loved was in Ephesians 6 about the armour of God. I loved reading about all the different parts of the armour and the different protection they provide. In the world we live in today we always need to remember who we are and what we stand for, and be prepared in every way possible!

Have the greatest week!


Hermana Freedman

No comments:

Post a Comment